Dip Law (LPAB)
Nicole Rockliff was admitted as a legal practitioner in 1992 and has over 25 years’ experience as a lawyer acting for acting for a variety of clients comprising corporate and individuals in Australia and overseas.
Nicole is also a Public Notary and as such, she can:
- Attest documents & certify the execution of the documents, generally for foreign jurisdictions;
- Witness and administer oaths for the execution of documents, such as affidavits, affirmations, and declarations;
- Certify copies of original documents; and
- Prepare ship’s protests and noting.
Nicole has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Property law – purchase and sale of residential, commercial and industrial property, put and call option agreements, commercial, retail and industrial leasing and mortgages;
- Business law – purchase and sale of businesses;
- Estate planning – advising clients and assisting with the preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Attorney.
- General debt recovery work including debt collection, company winding up and bankruptcy;
- Family provision claims – acting on behalf of executors and plaintiffs seeking provision from an Estate; and
- Deceased Estates including the preparation of Wills, applications to the Supreme Court for Probate (in the event the deceased person left a valid Will) or Letters of Administration (where the deceased person left no Will) to be granted.
Nicole prides herself on working closely with clients to achieve their desired outcome and being able to provide practical advice to clients.
Outside of work, Nicole’s interests include traveling, spending time with her family, tennis, golf, swimming, snow skiing & learning to surf.