Jinny provides her clients with expert advice on property, business, and general commercial law matters.
With 6 years’ experience in Australia (previous experience in New Zealand for 3 years), Jinny has acted for a wide of range of clients providing practical and commercial solutions in the context of clients’ objectives and circumstances with matters ranging from commercial, industrial and residential sale and acquisitions covering every stage of a transaction.
Jinny has experience in the following areas:
- Residential and commercial conveyancing in NSW and interstate
- Leasing – commercial and retail acting for lessee and lessor
- Property acquisitions, development and sale
- Option agreements
- Business sale and acquisitions including dealing with liquor licensing matters
- Land titling, easement, subdivision and governance
- Off-the-plan sales and development
- Property finance
- General Wills and Estate matters
- General Franchise matters acting for franchisor and franchisee
- General Family law matters including divorce applications and financial agreements
Outside of work, Jinny enjoys watching movies, tracking, playing golf, snowboarding/skiing in winter and spending time with family and friends.